Take a Bite Out of Lyme Disease
See Details Below and Stay Tuned For:
Updates on the Challenge Website (Bookmark it and look around)
More Challenge Details and Instructions (Challenge Starts March 1)
Like and share the Facebook Page and be ready to help launch and spread the effort by March 1!
Lyme Disease Challenge is a grassroots social media campaign scheduled to launch on March 1, 2015 to spread Lyme Disease Awareness…
Why a Challenge? Because those suffering from Lyme Disease and co-infections are challenged in all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, and research funding. We need your help to make a change.
The “Take a Bite Out of Lyme Disease” Challenge kicks off March 1st, 2015! This challenge is both fun AND important…ready to join in?! Great! Grab a lime and get ready…
*Check the Link/Official Page for Updates*
The purpose of the Lyme Disease Challenge is to raise awareness and funding for improved Lyme Disease diagnosis and treatment.
1. DO IT: Take a short video or photo of you biting a lime – the more sourpuss your face, the better (and funnier!)
2. STATE IT: State one brief fact about Lyme Disease and/or co-infections such as the facts listed below – you can say them in your video, write them on your photo, or include them in your post. Help us spread the true facts about Lyme Disease!
3. POST IT: Tag your video or photo with #LymeDiseaseChallenge and post it to your favorite social media! Be sure to tag @LymeDiseaseChallenge so that we can see your submissions – we may even feature you!(See the challenge in action HERE!)
4. PASS IT ON: Challenge 3 other people – your friends, family, whomever! – to accept the Challenge.
See the link below for facts to share, and also:
- This post for more action items: Lyme Disease Challenge Starts March 1 ~ How to Get Ready
- Christopher’s YouTube videos, below the facts link and the big lime