Take a Bite Out of Lyme Disease
See Details Below and Stay Tuned For:
Updates on the Challenge Website (Bookmark it and look around)
More Challenge Details and Instructions (Challenge Starts March 1)
Any Time Before March 1:
Like and share the Facebook Page and be ready to help launch and spread the effort by March 1!
Lyme Disease Challenge is a grassroots social media campaign scheduled to launch on March 1, 2015 to spread Lyme Disease Awareness…
Why a Challenge? Because those suffering from Lyme Disease and co-infections are challenged in all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, and research funding. We need your help to make a change.
From the Challenge Official Website:
The “Take a Bite Out of Lyme Disease” Challenge kicks off March 1st, 2015! This challenge is both fun AND important…ready to join in?! Great! Grab a lime and get ready…
*Check the Link/Official Page for Updates*
The purpose of the Lyme Disease Challenge is to raise awareness and funding for improved Lyme Disease diagnosis and treatment.
1. DO IT: Take a short video or photo of you biting a lime – the more sourpuss your face, the better (and funnier!)
2. STATE IT: State one brief fact about Lyme Disease and/or co-infections such as the facts listed below – you can say them in your video, write them on your photo, or include them in your post. Help us spread the true facts about Lyme Disease!
3. POST IT: Tag your video or photo with #LymeDiseaseChallenge and post it to your favorite social media! Be sure to tag @LymeDiseaseChallenge so that we can see your submissions – we may even feature you!(See the challenge in action HERE!)
4. PASS IT ON: Challenge 3 other people – your friends, family, whomever! – to accept the Challenge.
See the link below for facts to share, and also:
- This post for more action items: Lyme Disease Challenge Starts March 1 ~ How to Get Ready
- Christopher’s YouTube videos, below the facts link and the big lime
GET FACTS TO SHARE HERE